Program Deployment is our single most steering tenet. We utilize a straightforward focus on areas of concern to eliminate barriers, develop trust, and establish sustainment protocols. Our utilization blueprint for a program’s strategy creates alignment, strengthens core function, and defines deployment startup activities. By providing unquestionable expertise, we assure effective customer understanding of total lifecycle progression monitoring and the importance of fiduciary responsibilities to multi-level stakeholders.
Our Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© tactics permit us to highlight critical success enablers at program initiation to promote collaboration. This method has proven to be a successful way to lower costs and implementation time, while maintaining our ability to produce and provide high-quality service achieving the intended results.
Implementing our program blueprinting and deployment, we certify:
- A solid program execution roadmap
- A flawless governance framework to concentrate on inconsistencies
- Quality and quantifiable deliverables
- High-quality deployment and integration procedures to identify and reduce risks
- An executable strategic communication plan
Strategic Management Competencies
The importance of effective program performance cannot be overlooked because it plays such an important role in an organization’s success. As in personal health checks, program diagnostics may be considered the health check for business program performance. It is required to effectively reduce waste and run an efficient, continuous business, or service operation. The cost of regular program diagnostics is very small when it is compared to the cost of a major breakdown at which time there is no program production.
The main objective of our program diagnostics is to ensure that all of your program processes required for production are operating at 100% efficiency at all times. Through our Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© diagnostic protocol and making functional adjustments. As a result of the diagnostic check, performance problems can be detected and corrected before they become a major problem that can shut down a program. A good diagnostic program requires company-wide participation and support by everyone ranging from the top executive to the functional personnel.
A Program Stakeholder can gain maximum profit from our Program Diagnostic Procedure if the following performance alert indicators are evident:
- Deteriorating ROI
- Misalignment of Human Capital to Operational Processes
- Fragmented technology infrastructure
- Increased failure of funded initiatives
Today, with the industry so focused on the bottom line, the cost of downtime has a big impact on profitability. If a program starts to underperform, it is possible to start producing performance outcomes with unacceptable quality and not know it for a long time. Eventually, program wear will seriously affect not only productivity but also performance quality. World-class companies already have taken a game-changing approach, implementing a new business program diagnostic model to transform their performance maintenance systems into S.M.A.R.T. services and asset management solutions.
Our Program Diagnostics will reduce performance interruptions and provide you with the ability to look ahead at the quality of performance by closely watching process performance output and personnel wear. Rather than reactive program maintenance – “Fail and Fix” – your company can indeed move to “Predict and Prevent” program maintenance.
Every company and organization has the opportunity to create vast enterprise value by transforming high potential initiatives into tangible and profitable results. We focus on the capacity output which permits the creation of alignment and readiness by linking strategic enablers (culture, leadership, alignment, & teamwork) and processes to produce effective execution capacity.
We have a very innovative Program Delivery strategy called the Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© to support day-to-day operations. Our Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© portfolio management logic offers an intelligence framework that offers an interconnected network for activating, distributing, and accomplishing program executables.
Our Program Delivery encourages the utilization of business intelligence (BI) methods, practices, and resources at the foundational levels of an organization. It is our belief that proactive BI integration can be leveraged at any stage of a project or program.
We offer knowledgeable Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© program management specialists complemented by a remarkable performance history of transforming organizations from twentieth-century analog – based program delivery to the pervasive use of digital-based program delivery for communications, monitoring, computation, and control. We pledge achievement by:
- Providing top program and project managers and delivery specialists
- Bringing ambition, motivation and vitality into the project lifecycle activities
- Exercising compliant fiduciary support to maintain secure, efficient, and reliable operation within a digital intelligence infrastructure
- Employing best practice tools and techniques
- Providing tailored solutions to requirements
Program Delivery Competencies
- Requirements Analysis
- Curriculum Design
- Blended Learning
- Exercise Design
- Exercise Support Services
- Simulation Support Services
- Balance Scorecard & Strategy Map
- Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid©
- Project Management
- Process Mapping
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Microsoft Small Business Solutions
- Web-Portal Design & Development
- Web Hosting
- Network Support
- Cloud Computing
- Visual Analytics
- Identity Assurance
Human Capital Management
- Medical and Allied Health
- Medical Research
- Bio Engineering
- Battle Command Systems
- Trauma Response
- Health Promotion
- Family Programs
We deliver the precise fusion of expertise to assist your organization in determining and implementing applicable control procedures, align outcomes with drivers, and examine initiative planning to define portfolio significance.
Our Program Portfolio Management service facilitates well-defined configuration connections between corporate strategy, program selection, cultures and behaviors. We offer a strong logical regulatory management architecture and contemporary resources to recover and optimize your programs.
The Outcome: Your assets are realistically enhanced and your workforce collaborates successfully.
An organization can have many programs happening at one time. Some of these programs are organizationally sponsored and some are merely enhancements, business as usual or tactical in scope. Our objective is sorting strategic programs from tactical programs. Many times, these programs are planned, designed, and executed to improve production or enhance expansion performance gaps.
We begin with a collection and analysis process that considers the future vision state of your organization. The priority is to map those portfolios that have business cases which directly support and are linked to legitimate objectives. When linking these objectives, we conduct a three-step process:
- Identify gaps (portfolios not linked to objectives or objectives with no supporting portfolios)
- Validating the portfolio is sufficient to drive the performance needed for the objective
- Perform dependency analysis on the portfolio
Next, we work through the portfolio rationalization process so that you know where to allocate scarce discretionary resources to have the greatest impact on success.
Our inclusive expertise consists of identification, prioritization, and alignment of portfolios. The real benefit of our Program Portfolio Management process comes from enabling your organization with the ability to allocate resources to programs that directly affect the achievement of your strategy. Without this prioritization, all programs continue as usual, without a “screen” system to determine strategic programs from nonstrategic programs.
Through a cooperative relationship, you gain assistance from a professional with:
- Matchless capability in executing Program Portfolio Management
- Performance history of creating value that facilitates achievement of your strategic destination
- Recognized methodology supported by Business S.M.A.R.T. Grid© tools and techniques
Many organizations are seeking coherent processes and optimal balance to replace the current, singular focus on individual business processes that lead to the management of isolated processes. Our Process Portfolio Management Optimization assistance offers a methodology that permits a consolidating view of the complete landscape of business processes allowing management to be improved in total, rather than streamlining one process and, consequently, unknowingly, sub-optimizing others.
By utilizing our method, enterprise-critical objectives gain success for a number of reasons:
- We assess an organization’s position in terms of its overall Business Process Management (BPM) development stage prior to integrating actual activities.
- We provide an approach and mindset that is essential in directing limited resources in terms of funds, people, etc.
- We utilize a balanced portfolio process to support diversified business process management that leads to managing parallel projects in different stages of the business process lifecycle.
By utilizing a Macro and Micro framework, our experts link multiple distributed process generation sources into a network serving the demands of people, physical resources and organizational capacity requirements to the precise business or support units. This method will help:
- Reduce resource costs
- Increase multi-process efficiency
- Improve portfolio management performance and outcome reliability
Our strategy to successful Program Recovery emphasizes the involvement of top management commitment to integrate “service logic playbooks,” designed to align enablers that are reinforced by the seamless collection and sharing of information, recovery metrics, and rewards that yield faster organizational acceptors, increased internal and external satisfaction, higher loyalty, and higher profitability. We perform a Program Diagnostic process that includes 3 types of recovery:
- Process Recovery (learn from failures to avoid them in the future)
a) Indicator – repeated goals have failed or experienced prolonged delays
b) Indicator – increasing program expenses combined with an absence of effective program management / reporting
c) Indicator – operational risk that exceeds an acceptable level
- Employee Recovery (prepare employees to deal with failures)
Indicator – modest morale of a program’s team and deficient alignment to program goal(s)
- Customer Recovery (reestablish customer satisfaction)
Indicator – derived and adequate expectations are not delivered
We deliver synergistically weaved recovery logic to solve program recovery dilemma. Our logic and application procedure include two key tools:
- Service maps or service blueprints to detail the service experience across time, structures, and processes that identify likely failure points and the need for recovery management strategies
- Cross-functional teams that engage in problem-solving by focusing on the identified tensions as a result of negative spill over.
This results in an integrated system in which employees are equipped with recovery competencies and resources; information about failures and recovery flows freely across vertical and horizontal boundaries within the organization; all functional members have positive attitudes toward and encourage complaints; appropriate measurement systems are the basis for rewarding recovery behavior; and the customer understands and appreciates the recovery process—all consistent with your organization’s core values and strategy.